Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Social Networking

I do ok social networking, but when it comes to meeting people in person...I am really shy. Same with meeting guys, I will not approach a guy, my strong fear of rejection is what stops me. I know rejection is apart of life, but year getting rejected by a guy is not something I wanna endure. I hate large crowds of people. I am good one on one with folks, when I get comfortable with people I do talk...A lot. I've been known to throw a chair ONCE and my mama have never let me forget it. LOL! I let my anger get the best of me, the person didn't deserve it nor did he get hurt, but if I was to do it over again I'd still do it. I'm starting to love Twitter again, it's because of the people I talk to on there especially  I'm  facebook girl too, but yea. twitter is my thing right now.

No comments: