Friday, January 30, 2009

Can we be friends?

When it comes to approaching guys I don't...unless I see that person on a regular basis eventually I will socialize. A couple of years ago when I was really trying to be to myself & everytime I did meet someone & mentioned that, they wasn't trying to hear it. They weren't really trying to get to know me first, they were looking for a girlfriend or just wanted some ass. Now...it's sorta different.I know some guys I consider my friends and who aren't trying to be my man, well one of them has a girlfriend anyway even though I find him attractive. I'm at a point now where I wouldn't mind being in a relationship, but I'm not the type who feels lonely not being in one. don't get me wrong, I have my days, but it's not that crucial to me.

::exhale::

I swear I had more to this, but I can't even concentrate right now.

No comments: