Thursday, January 8, 2009

One of the men in my life besides my daddy and my brother

There are very few men who I have a CRUSH on.

One in particular works here at Emory, he's part of the clean up crew. I used to see him as I'm coming in, but I hadn't seen him since b4 Xmas I think. I saw him this morning. He likes to give me a hug everytime he sees me, he started it. I have never denied him. He will literally follow me to make sure he gets it. Like I seriously went into one office and as I was coming out there he was. He give good hugs. My problem, he got a girlfriend. He knows I like him. I've confessed it...a few times. It takes me awhile to even tell a guy I like him. One day he kissed me on the cheek. Did not expect that! He said at that time he hadn't seen me in awhile and he missed me. He's cool people. He's kinda cute and tall. I LOVE men that are 6 feet and over. If he's a lil shorter than that, that's fine. 5'6" is how far I'll go with that based on a friend's height and my comfort level with that height. FYI, I'm 5'9".

No comments: