Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Children

I always wanted atleast 1 child, I like children, there are very few of them that I just adore. I'm always claiming other people's kids as my nieces or nephews. I actually have a nephew, he's 18 now. I figured that by the time I was married I'd have some. I still think about that. I even have names picked. I've always had names picked out. The thought of being someone's babymama does not interest me, I wanna be that person's wife, then the mother of their child or children. 7 years ago all that probably would have happened. A few years 30 was my cut off age. I said that because that's how old my mama was when she had me. Being 30 meant more to me than being 21. It's almost 3 years later, now I'm thinking 40...most definatly, if my personal life doesn't change by then I'm just gonna have to accept being childless and just be someone's aunt.

1 comment:

Ed-Nice said...

Well honey we just have to get you married off and busy humping lol...