Saturday, January 3, 2009

Tattoos

I have 3,



The first one I got was almost 10 years ago, a couple of days b4 my b.day.



Years b4 I got it I had a fake tat on my ankle, it was of a butterfly, I thought it was so pretty and made up my mind I'd get one when I was older, years went by and finally one day after school I decided to go ahead and do it, but by that time I wanted a rose, but I wasn't sure if I could get them combined and after looking around the shop I saw a design of a butterfly/rose combo.

The artist designed the inside of the butterfly's wings different, colored it different, and the rose slightly bigger. I loved it dearly til almost 3 years ago when I got 2 more. I didn't think I'd get these 2 in the same day, but I did.

The most current ones are ~V~ {just exactly how I typed with shades of orange in it.}
The other one has the first initial of my parent's names, a heart in the center, & the year they were married in the center of the heart. I wanted to get it b4 one of them passes away cause I wanted to have a tribute tat instead of waiting til they die then getting a memorial one.

I need to get the older one touched up, it's not faded, but I think it's time. They don't interfere with my job cause you can't see them. One on my left arm, one on my right arm, the parent tat on left leg.

2 comments:

Ed-Nice said...

You know I don't have any tats; I never have been able to find anything that I would want on my body for the 'rest' of my life lol...

Now I have had quite a few piercings in my life lol... Maybe one day I'll get tatted up lmao

Anonymous said...

I only have my ears pierced, ears were too sensitive for even a 2nd hole.