Friday, January 2, 2009

Driving

I've never had a driver's license, but I've had 2 different cars bought for me, once I had a '87 Gray Mustang that my brother bought for me. The 2nd one is a silver Buick Skylark that my mom bought for me. I never officially drove the Mustang due to issue in trying to get the official papers so it could be put into our name.

The Skylark, it is used by my brother. one of his many cars now. I do have a lerner's and have had one off and on for the past 16yrs. I want one of those new Volkwagon bugs. I'm ok with riding the bus and train, I guess cause I have since I was 18 and was starting college. If I could just drive from my house to the train station I'd be cool with that. I'll do it one day. I'm not making it a resolution, but I'll try and get it done.

No comments: