Thursday, December 4, 2008

Work/School

I didn't start working until I was 19, didn't have to then, but I wanted to. Up until I got this job I had been temping at most places with exception of working at Wal-mart, Bank of America{weekends only} & one of the Emory hospitals. As usual I like my job, but not the people. I'm usually one of the first few people here early in the morning and part of that is cause my dad decided a couple of years ago that he wanted to go back to work after he retired. When I was younger I wanted to be a doctor or a nurse, I kinda have a slight interest in being an MA, but at this moment. I don't have the energy for night school plus I think I'm still on academic probation.{I was going to school up until a few months ago.} I haven't checked on my status for that lately. I would like to have a diploma in something one day.

No comments: